- Check in at 3.00 p.m. and check out by 12.00 a.m. unless agreed otherwise.
- Unless agreed otherwise Guests are to follow night-time peace starting from 11 p.m. to 7.00 a.m.,
- The room key should always be returned to the reception desk where you have received it
- Payments for the services can be made in cash, via VISA/Mastercard etc. or on the basis of invoice.
- Companies, who wish to pay on the basis of invoice, should beforehand provide a letter of guarantee. Please meet the deadline of payment set out by Vehendi OÜ.
- The use of fireworks (place and time) must previously be agreed with the owner. The display of fireworks belonging to II and IV class of pyrotechnic products (large and medium fireworks) must have the approval issued by the Rannu Rural Municipality Government.
- Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Estonia, the rules set out by the owner and precepts of Police and Border Guard Board if necessary.
- Kitchen of the Guesthouse is not for public use of the Guests.
- The receipt of the price offer does not mean the confirmation for reservation has been received.
- Reservation is official and valid once advanced payment has been received.
- If reservation is cancelled, money will not be refunded.
- The representative/the person having ordered the event must introduce the House Rules of the Guesthouse to every participant.
- Alcohol drinks and food brought to the event by Guests does not include the service by the Guesthouse; rental of freezers, grill inventory, serving, glasses etc. are provided upon agreement.
WE DO NOT ALLOW:
- Pets on the territory, rooms and interior rooms of the Guesthouse
- smoking outside designated smoking areas, in the house or dispose cigarette butts
- in sauna whisk oneself with birch or any other whisk
- break ,harm or abuse the property of the Guesthouse Vehendi Motel
- disturb other neighbours by loud music
FINANCIAL FINE will be imposed if:
- the property of the Guesthouse Vehendi Motel is deliberately broken, stolen, harmed, abused or other similar action is taken against the property, the Guest has to compensate for the damages to the property in the double amount of the value of the property.
- The owner of the Motel has the right to make an to end the event (without refund) immediately in case of vandalism, loss of control, disobedience to the rules or if any other similar activity should occur. The organizer (representative) of the event is responsible for all the action of other participants. The guest/organizer of the event is responsible if damage is caused to the Guesthouse.
- Smoking in the house is strictly forbidden. A fine shall be imposed if the rule is not followed and the automatic fire alarm is triggered and technician must be called.
Enjoy your vacation!